DT 600 and Simplify3D® Software – a powerful combination for a fast start-up and optimal 3D print quality.
DYNAMICAL TOOLS AND SIMPLIFY3D® – EXPAND YOUR PRINTING OPTIONS
Simplify3D is powerful 3D printing software that provides complete control over your print settings, making it easier to consistently produce high-quality 3D prints. Start up quickly with pre-configured settings optimized for DT600, review a simulation of your build sequence in the Preview Mode, and begin your 3D print with confidence.
- The product is an electronic download that is emailed immediately following your purchase.
- The software is cross platform and can be installed on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux systems.
- The software is viewable in English, German, Spanish, Japanese, French or Italian.
- System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP or greater, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system. An internet connection is required for the installation and continued use of the software.
6 FEATURES IN SIMPLIFY3D
Quick and Easy Startup:
- Start printing quickly with pre-configured profiles optimized for your 3D printer.
- Follow helpful on-screen tips and wizards to discover powerful new techniques.
- Choose from English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, and Japanese language options.
High Performance Slicer:
- Simplify3D is the fastest and most powerful slicer available for desktop 3D printers.
- High-performance software algorithms often outpace other slicers by a 10-to-1 margin.
Integrated Software Workflow:
- Prepare – Import, scale, rotate and repair your 3D model until it is just right.
- Process – Fine-tune custom print settings for complete control over your print.
- Preview – Watch in-depth animated print preview to ensure print success.
- Print – Save sliced files to an SD card or use a USB connection to gain real-time information.
Customizable Support Structures:
- The custom support tool allows you to position supports exactly where you need them.
- Control the size and density of support structures to save print time and material.
- Supports break away quickly and cleanly, without damage to your final model.
- Print supports in a different filament on printers with multiple extruders.
Animated Preview Mode:
- Watch a detailed animation of your build sequence, line-by-line or layer-by-layer.
- Use the Preview to visualize the result of your changes and identify errors before printing.
- Take advantage of Preview tools that estimate print time, filament usage and cost.
Optimized for Multiple Extruders:
- Use the Dual Extrusion Wizard to streamline the setup of multi-extrusion projects.
- Create sharp definition between colors using Ooze Shields and Prime Pillars.
- Learn to print using different materials in each extruder, creating exciting new possibilities!
Advanced Multi-Part Printing:
- Maximize build plate capacity with settings that improve control over multi-part projects.
- Assign different print settings to each model or group of models on a multi-part print bed.
- Adjust as many settings as you desire and optimize the full power of your 3D printer today!